Education and Qualifications:
• Bachelor of Physiotherapy (La Trobe) 1994
• Registered Physiotherapist in Australia 1994
• Registered Physiotherapist Illinois USA 1995
• Certified Functional Capacity Evaluator Georgia USA 1995
• Credentialled McKenzie Spinal Institute USA 1996
• Master of Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy (Melbourne) 2002
• Owner of Functional Strength Rehabilitation, Education Service. (Australia)
• Coordinator of Australian Strength Scientists Association (ASSA).
• Patients face to face and on-line from USA, New Zealand, South America and the Middle East
• Patients include members of the Australian Cricket Team, Major League Baseball, Bodybuilders, various football codes, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu competitors, MMA, and athletes in all Strength Sports.
Sporting/ Competing History:
• Previous member of the Australian Youth Baseball Team.
• Played in the Inaugural Junior World Series.
• Selected to the Australian All Highs Schools Cricket Team.
• IFBB Pro League Judge.
• Current Bench Press World Record Holder GPA SHW Masters.
• Current Bench Press Australian Record Holder WRPF CAPO GPC SHW Masters
• Inaugural Conference of Cellular and Molecular Biology in Paris (Speaker).
• Society of Weight-Training Injury Specialists SWIS Toronto Canada (Speaker).
• A Permanent solution to anterior shoulder pain in Bench Press, 2018 (Speaker).
• Seminar series with Australian Strength Coach Sebastian Oreb (strength coach of Hafthor Bjornsson) on the 3 Powerlifts (Speaker).
• Multiple appearances in magazines, websites and Podcasts.