DR. DANI ANTONELLOS
EDUCATION PROVIDER / SPEAKER
PROFESSIONAL WBFF BIKINI ATHLETE
APP CO-FOUNDER: MY TRAINING SPACE
GYM DIRECTOR: PADDO PERFORMANCE
PODCAST CO-HOST OF LEVEL UP: WITH SHARELLE & DANI
Education and Qualifications:
• Bachelor of Health Sciences/ Bachelor of Applied Science (Osteopathy)(RMIT) 2018
• Bachelor of Health Sciences (Exercise Science, Nutrition and Physical Activity & Health) (Deakin) 2013
• Deconstructing The Gym Lifts: Andrew Lock & Australian Strength Coach.
• Training the Female Athlete: Australian Strength Coach & Hattie Boydle.
• Australian Strength and Conditioning Association (ASCA) Level 1 SCC.
• Advanced Periodisation Techniques.
• Advanced Program Design: Tony Boutagy.
• Exercise Rehab for Manual Therapists.
• Currently an Osteopath and Exercise Rehabilitation specialist; working with patients face to face and on-line.
• Personal Trainer from 2013. Patients ranging from beginner to competitive athletes.
• Worked as a coach in Hattie Boydle’s Team “The Sports Model Project.”
Sporting/ Competing History:
• WBFF Bikini Pro as of Oct 2019 (1st Place and Pro Card Awarded).
• WBFF Bikini Jul 2018 (2nd Place).
• WBFF Bikini May 2018 (5th Place).
• INBA April 2016 (1st Place Sports Model, 4th place Bikini).
• INBA March 2016 (5th Place Bikini, 4th Place Sports Model)
• High Level Tennis Player for 15 years.
• Presentations in various gyms regarding training and nutrition.
• Multiple appearances in magazines, websites and podcasts.
• Podcast Co-Host of Level Up: With Sharelle and Dani.